Take on your everyday work at an affordable price with the HP 280 G1 desktop PC. Get the computing power you need while minimizing the total cost of ownership—now that’s a smart investment.
Windows 7 Professional
Ready for work
- The HP 280 G1 MT provides a strong performing PC for your agency with the tools you need to accomplish your everyday tasks.
- Take up less space than a traditional tower with the HP 280 G1 Micro Tower with a stylish design to compliment your workspace.
- Start up in an instant, quickly switch between applications, and manage files with the quick and fluid Windows 8.1.
Powered up processing
- Cruise through tasks easily and efficiently with the latest processor technology. The 4th Generation Intel® CoreTM i3/i5 processor boasts a powerful H81 chipset, processor support and robust 16GB of memory.
Help secure critical data
- The embedded Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM) provides hardware-based encryption keys to help secure your data, e-mail, and user credentials.
Eight USB ports
- Make connections to peripherals with eight USB ports on the HP 280 G1 MT. Two front USB 2.0 ports are ready to charge your tablet or phone, while six rear (two USB 3.0 and four USB 2.0) USB ports are ready to connect to USB compatible peripherals.
PC management made more manageable
- Spend less time and get right to the updates you need with HP Support Assistant.
Simple wireless printing
- Make better use of your workspace. HP ePrint makes wireless printing simple, no need for drivers.
Problems solved. That’s HP support
- Relax. You’re backed by expert support when you extend and expand beyond your standard limited warranty with optional HP Care Packs. Pick your own service package so you’ll have the help you need.Specifications
|Model|| 280 G1|
|CPU|| INTEL G SERIE|
|CPUSpeed|| 3.2 GHz|
|RAMSize|| 4.096 GB|
|Generation|| Not Applicable|
|OperatingSystem|| Win 8|
|FormFactor|| Midi Tower|
|Comment|| Not Applicable|
|Description|| Not Applicable|